What is PayPal & How to Use it
Nowadays, paying online is an easy and comfortable way for making a transaction and we come across through the word ‘pay with Paypal’ numbers of times we are trying to make a transaction online… Had you ever imagine what is Paypal or do you know what a Paypal is ? and how do Paypal works? And how to use Paypal?
Then, in this article, I am going to give a little information about what is Paypal, how Paypal works, how to use Paypal, etc in simple words
What is PayPal
Basically, the Paypal is an international American online payment system which makes us enables to send and receive our payments through online banking or internet banking. In this, it works likes as like as our virtual bank account where we not only send and receive money or cash throughout India but from anywhere in the world.
In fact, Paypal leads in the world in the field of online payment service, which allows an ordinary person or a businessman to send and receive cash through an electronic way. Through it, anybody can send his/her liquid money to anywhere in the world with an easy and secure way of transaction.
PayPal was established in 1998 and in a few years of time span, it was acquired by the e-commerce company, eBay company. In fact, there is always need of staying in trends with the trending worlds and send money and receive money through internet banking is common to everyone. Especially for the online businessmen. Usually, we use to pay online by using our Debit cards and Credit cards but, they are not all time secure. So, to make a secure and safe transaction, we can make use of Paypal for paying and receiving money online.
Basically, it is one of the oldest and most trusted online payment services throughout the globe which does not allow us to transact at the national level but also allows us to transact on an international level through the internet. Currently, this payment system is used by peoples in about more than 200 countries all over the world.
Learn How to Use PayPal
No special technology or any special license is needed to transfer funds through PayPal. It is very easy and simple to use it, especially for those freelancers who offer services to the international. However, it is important to have a Paypal account created with a valid email ID and existing bank or a saving account in a bank. Actually, PayPal works through e-mail addresses. How? Let’s now know about it.
How to Use PayPal | Steps
The following is a simple procedure on how to use Paypal, learn the steps and use it on your way…
- To use PayPal, first of all, visit the official web page of Paypal and create a new Paypal account with some mandatory field marks.
- Official web page of Paypal: https://www.paypal.com
- As you fill up the mandatory fields, you will receive a welcome mail from Paypal, which will help you verify your email id to verify details.
- After which, you will be asked to link a credit or debit card. If you are not interested in adding a credit card or debit card to it, then skip this step and go ahead, directly to the account section.
- However, to make use of Paypal perfectly, there is need to verify some personal information such as PAN card details and bank account details to get money through it.
- So, linking of bank account to the Paypal account is essential to send and receive money through Paypal. For this, add bank account details to the Link or Edit Bank Account option and then, verify the account.
- After that, select the account and click on Confirm option.
- After that, the Paypal will deposit a little cash in the paid account.
- Fill the amount receive on the Paypal dashboard to send and receive money through Paypal
- Once the confirmation of the bank account is over, one can easily send and receive cash from anyone and anywhere in the world.
Hope that you will learn what is Paypal and how to use Paypal in this article, however, if you are feeling any kind of discomfort while going through this article then share your precious ideas with us by commenting below in the comment box.