- 1 How to Create Paytm Account
- 2 What is Paytm?
- 3 How do I create an account on Paytm?
How to Create Paytm Account
In the present day, the use of Paytm is increasing at a rapid rate in our day to day life since this platform is specially created for the digital payments. This digital platform payment provides approximately all the facility provided by the banks, internet banking and even more than it.
But, for using the facility and services of the Paytm, we must have a Paytm account. So, today we are going to learn how to create Paytm account on Paytm App and how to create Paytm account on Paytm using Paytm web portal in this article.
Let’s understand first, what is Paytm?
What is Paytm?
Basically, Paytm is a digital platform for making payments through smartphones. It is owned by the One97 Communications which allows doing transactions through debit cards, and credit cards, online banking, also by depositing cash through selecting partners and banks with the help of integrated wallet; named as Paytm Wallet.
The transferred money through Paytm can be used at any time for shopping and buy any items and goods from the market without having real cash from the market.
- Paytm can be used for doing transaction such as making recharges for mobile phones data cards, metro cards, DTH cable, etc.
- One can also pay bills for electricity, mobile phones, water, landline including the gas bill through Paytm.
- It is also possible to book tickets for train, flights, buses, hotels, movies, etc through this digital wallet.
- In addition to this, you can also use this digital wallet for shopping and buy goods from e-commerce company’s through online and offline payments using Paytm wallet.
How do I create an account on Paytm?
How do I create an account on Paytm on App?
Creating a new account in Paytm by using the Paytm App is one of the simplest tasks of the digital world and financial world. However, if you are new to this app, you may feel some kinds of difficulty while creating a new account since having a Paytm account is one of the primary needs of
Anyone can create a new account in Paytm using the App. But, there is need to follow some easy to follow and simple steps, which are listed below:
Follow the Following Steps to Create A New Account in Paytm
- Launch the Paytm App on your smartphone or Android
- Go to the ‘Profile’ section available at the bottom of the screen.
- Click on the ‘Sign In” to Paytm App
- Click on the ‘Sign Up’ option, available on the screen.
- Enter your detail such as mobile number, E-mail add, password, in the app screen.
- After filling the data completely and correctly, Click on the ‘Sign Up’ option, available on the screen.
- When you will click on the ‘Sign Up’ option, you will receive an OTP (One Time Password) on your register mobile number.
- As you enter the received OTP correctly & click on the ‘Submit’ option, you are able to use the Paytm.
How do I create an account on Paytm on Web?
If you do not have any smartphone and wants to use Paytm, then, you can also create an account on Paytm with the help of the web. This also requires some easy to follow and simple steps:
Follow the Following Steps to Create A New Account in Paytm.
- Firstly, Visit the official web page at Paytm. Here is link for you: Paytm.com
- Click on the ‘Login or Sign Up’ option available on the right corner on the top of the page.
- Then, Click here on the ‘Sign Up’ option.
- Here, enter your details including mobile or phone number, E-mail address and a password in the front of boxes.
- As sooner as you fill the data, you will receive an OTP on the registered mobile or phone number, you have entered while creating the new account.
- As soon, you enter the received OTP correctly & click on the ‘Submit’ option, you are able to use all the facility available on the web portal Paytm.com
Hope that this is enough to learn how to create account on Paytm with Paytm App & how to create account on Paytm with Paytm web portal.
However, if you find any kind of discomfort in this procedure, then please inform us. we will try our best to solve your quarries.
Have a Happy Using of Paytm